06 June 2009

We Gather Together

Our first tour-only rehearsal was today. A bit different, we all agreed. Things to clean up and rework, but we shall get there.

I was asked about my purse/bag several times. I purchased it at Brenner Luggage just for the trip, but will use it all the time now. It's a PacSafe MetroSafe 200. Just FYI.
The lunch discussion at Granite City quickly deteriorated, as it is wont to do with so many altos present, and someone (who shall remain nameless) suggested that we all get tattoos to commemorate this tour experience. The final design might look something like this:

So what do you think - choir tattoos?? Survey says? X

More on this and other random things later.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Ah, I got the same purse, only in black! Sweet. As for the tattoo, hmmm...I'm actually getting one on Thursday but it's not that design!

Followers

Search This Blog