18 June 2009

24 Hours....

I'm packed. I mean, mostly. Everything's in the suitcase, but you'd think I was packing for a small army. It's the shoes, I swear. And my raincoat. Oh well. Deal with it.

We leave the ground 24 hours from right now. I will check in online after I send this post.

Ironically, I have allergic rhinitis (causing major swelling of my throat) because of all the flowers in the house from my birthday. I also have a sprained ankle from not stretching from 3 19-minute mile walks this week. Silly me. I know better. Yoga tonight. Maybe that, and the Spiritual Life Center, will get me centered before the morning.

Ready or not (both me and the world!), here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brooke,
You have to have the right shoes - flats, pumps, walking, dress, sandals - did I forget any? And they all have to match the outfit, so there will be multiple versions in multi-colors. Probably a whole suitcase just for shoes.
We all understand.
Dad

Followers

Search This Blog