05 June 2009

This is your two weeks' notice...

Today marks the two week notice of our departure to Europe. Ladies and Gentlemen, best get to that packing.

Now that there are some non-choir folks and interested parties following along, I shall do my best to keep comments and thoughts more universal and less personal, unless you'd like for me to do otherwise.

On a side note regarding attire: It was noticed at ye olde watering hole tonight that the men have gold ties - yes, gold(ish) ties - to go with their black pants and dress shirt. The ladies are to wear silver jewelry with a black ensemble. Silver and gold, silver and gold... Hmm. Might have to discuss this with the "powers that be"*.

Continuing the fellowship another time, I bid you "auf wiedersehen"!


*Mark, are you reading this? If so, I misspoke. The film with Doris Day is The Man Who Knew Too Much. My mistake. Que sera, sera...


No comments:

Followers

Search This Blog