06 November 2010

Day 4

Day 4 --> Something you have to forgive someone for.

This is tricky. I tend to forgive easily, as I don't like conflict. It may take time, but I forgive them as Christ did, for they don't always know what they do/did.

The only person that comes to mind is Linda Gail. I need to let go, thus, forgiving her for dying. I want to go back and change the way I supported her by reminding her of her cancer checkups and encourage her to seek a second opinion; however, she's a big girl, so it was her life. I need to forgive her for making those choices, consciously or not, and let go of what could have been.

I forgive you, Linda Gail. And I miss you immensely. I am, on the other hand, thankful for your passing, as I've been able to come into my independence and spend more time with many other friends on a deep level.

Forgive, but don't forget.

No comments:

Followers

Search This Blog